Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hello, all! Of COURSE I wore my costume to class today, and of COURSE I had a fabulous time doing it; would you expect any less of me?

Heart eye patch:: Buffalo Exchange
Purple gingham dress: Arc
Apron: Made by me from thrifted dress
White tights with hearts: Hot Topic
Pink Mary Janes: Goodwill
This is basically my Zombie Crawl costume, with slightly different makeup-I was, after all, a dead ragdoll rather than an undead human, and it's a very important distinction, you know!
I had a lot of fun and got my picture taken three times! Here's a close-up of the makeup-I'm really rather proud of it. The Glasgow Smile stitches were my own little Batman joke! After class and dinner, I went out with a bunch of friends and we got frozen yogurt, and I'm currently wrapping up the day watching Young Frankenstein. Best way to spend Halloween if you're too old to trick-or-treat and too young to drink (legally :P)! How did you all spend your Halloweens? 

No comments:

Post a Comment