Saturday, October 22, 2011

Zombies Ahoy!

Hey-sorry for missing the promised vampire post yesterday, I'll do it tomorrow instead. Nope, today we're gonna talk zombies, because today was Zombie Crawl in Denver! I, of course, HAD to doll myself up to the nines:
Eyepatch-Buffalo Exchange
Dress-Arc
Apron-Remade by me from thrifted dress
Tights-Hot Topic
Shoes-Goodwill
Doll-Doll show, makeup by me
Here's a closeup of my makeup:

Here's me and two of my best friends, Kira and Rayna, zombie-ing it up at Johnny Rocket's. 

 Apparently, I wasn't the only one who had the idea to bring a creepy doll, though I was one of the only ones wh
Hmmm, zombie stuff-I'm actually not as big a zombie fan as I am of, say, ghosts or vampires. However, I do have a few recs:
*Resident Evil movies-stupid but highly entertaining
*Zombieland-I love this movie. It's hilarious, not very scary but very fun!
*The original Night of the Living Dead and 28 Days Later-Both of these are legitimately great films, and absolutely terrifying. Do not watch alone at night!
*The only zombie book I've ever read that I LOVED is Jonathan Maybery's Rot and Ruin, and the sequel, Dust and Decay. READ THEM-they are exquisitely written!

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, awesome pictures and fun event! I love the last picture.. these dolls are so cool!

    ReplyDelete