Friday, October 7, 2011

Adieu, Cranes Belle-Or Skull Week, Day 5

Here's the final day of skull week...I'll miss my little jolly Roger buddies! Today was all about the accessories (I had to work, and wanted more practical clothes!), but here's a shot of the total outfit anyway, just for fun! Oh, yeah, and because outfits are basically the point of my blog. That might make a difference too. :P
Black blouse (under dress)-Wal-Mart
Black lace dress-Buffalo Exchange
Skull bangles-GoodGoth
Skull hairfixers-Walgreens 
Skull tights-Rite-Aid
Black buckle boots-Ross 
 Here's a close-up of the black and white bangles-aren't they too cute for words? I got them in a mystery bag from GoodGoth, and when I remember to wear them, I love them!
 Here are the tights-they were only $2 or $3 from Rite-Aid last year around Halloween, and sadly it's starting to show-they have a fair amount of runs in them, and are starting to come apart entirely. I'll have to get another pair, but it's not like I didn't get my money's worth out of these-I wore them at least 10-12 times last year!
 Here's the other bangle-I actually have a green one too, but I thought two bangles on each wrist might be just a tad excessive. :)
 And here's the hairfixer-for some reason they were real boogers to photograph, so apologies for the blurriness, but this is the best picture I could get! You can also see a detail of the lace on the dress, which is really quite pretty but which I am far too lazy to photograph on its own, so it's a twofer photo!
 That's the last of the skulls...at least for now! When I go home for Thanksgiving and Christmas break, expect to see a lot more because my sewing machine and I are going to be busy, busy, busy sewing up all my cool skull fabrics. Tune in next week for a just-as-Gothic but a bit more unusual motif-spiders and spiderwebs!


No comments:

Post a Comment