Monday, October 10, 2011

Spooktober Week 2: Spiders!

Continuing my month of spooky and Goth-y patterns, we're moving from skulls to spiders this week. Day 1 brings us the unlikely combination of spiderwebs in technicolor, rainbow, what-have-you. Aren't you interested to see now what I'm blathering on about?
Lace dress-Savers
Black jersey dress (underneath)-Arc
Spiderweb Corsetlet-eBay
Leggings-Forever 21
Striped Socks-Street market in London
Doc-Marten-Alikes-Wal-Mart 
Here's a close-up of the corsetlet print-isn't it fab? This isn't an actual steel-boned corset, just plastic boned (sure sign of a lingerie corset rather than a real one-it's sold by small, medium, large rather than waist size), but it's so pretty and fun I don't even mind. I think it might be a bit weird even by Goth standards that I have enough spider-web print clothing for a week, but I fully intend to make the most of it! Stay tuned for various spider-things throughout the week.  

3 comments:

  1. This is a really fun outfit, I like your clothing style a lot. I love the way you incorporate colours and bold prints whilst still looking goth! Really enjoying these themed outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete