Monday, October 24, 2011

Black And Orange, or Halloween Week Day 1

Well, the title kinda says it all! I'm going to be doing faux-costumes for the res of the week, but I figured the inaugural day really ought to be those two gorgeous and highly under-utilized colors, black and orange!
Black lace front button-down-Goodwill
Orange cami-Fusion Federation
Black Tripp skirt-Buffalo Exchange
Orange striped tights-Wal-Mart
Chunky black sneakers-Arc
Though I do love this color combo, I recognize that it can be a bit overwhelming, especially in the florescent shade I wore today-hence the employment of the black button down to give just a hint of the orange cami underneath. I love, love love this button-down and have no idea why I don't wear it more often-maybe because it wrinkles and I am lazy and don't want to iron a lot of stuff! Until tomorrow (Day 2 of the week, Day 1 of my faux-costumes), darkly yours, Jamie!

2 comments:

  1. Looking great as usual Jamie! Can't wait for the rest of the week outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse is absolutely gorgeous! Couldn't be that difficult to iron, being nearly sleeveless... ? ;) Yes, you simply must wear it more!!!

    ReplyDelete