Monday, November 7, 2011

Back to Black (And Green)...

Wow, after October's patterns and the craziness of the first week of November, it seems almost...pedestrian to go back to my color-themed weeks-when I have the time between class, work, and everything else to breathe, I might have to come up with some different unique/interesting themes! But for now, I'll just settle for a slightly less than typical Goth color combo, though one of my personal favorites: black and green:
Black lace shrug-Love Music
Green cami-Forever 21
Black underbust corset-Punk69
Black plaid taffeta skirt-Arc
Black tights-Wal-Mart
Black Mary Janes-Arc
Words cannot express how happy this skirt makes me. Full, ruffled, wonderfully rustle-y taffeta, in a unique, pretty plaid-and it spins like nobody's business when I twirl in it. (Any fool knows this is the number one measure of awesomeness in skirts!) My roommate said I looked very Scottish today, and I took it for the compliment it was. Stay tuned for more green, and brace yourself for a series of really bad puns in my post titles for the rest of the week. :P

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully composed outfit!! Everything is in a perfect harmony... The skirt looks wonderful on you and I just love that shrug!

    ReplyDelete